Male flare to barb adapter:
10101: SS adapter 1/4 MFL × 1/4 barb
10102 :SS adapter 5/16MFL × 1/4 barb
10103: SS adapter 1/4 MFL × 3/8 barb
10104: SS adapter 3/8 MFL × 1/4 barb
10105: SS adapter 3/8 MFL × 3/8 barb
10106: SS adapter 5/16 MFL × 3/8 barb
10107: SS adapter 3/8 MFL × 1/2 barb
1. This high quality, heavy duty barb fitting is made of pure 304 stainless steel.
2. You can use clamp on the barb, Depending on your size beverage tubing.
3. Healthy, bacteriological neutral, conforming to drinking water standards
4. Convenient and reliable installation, low construction expenses
5. QC: Including spot inspection on production lines, all the tests required by each standard done in our lab rooms
6. Inner hole thoroughly clean and flow smoothly
7. Pipe and tube fittings are components used for connecting, terminating and changing the direction of piping in many different industries.
8. Connected to 1/4 MFL nut and washer
9. Inner hole thoroughly clean and flow smoothly
10.Stainless steel flare barb MFL Fitting used in draft beer systems for various configurations. MFL and FFL fittings are simply a type of compression. The M in MFL and the F in FFL simply stand for Male and Female.
The beauty of flared fittings is the seal that is created when the fittings are tightened as the seal is not created by the thread, but by the contact between the two flared (or chamfer) surfaces.
Hot Sales: Beveage fitting, Beer nut, Stainless steel check valve, Brass check valve,Quick disconnect and OEM, Gas manifold, Beer tap, Keg coupler, FOB detector, Beer tower, Beer shank